Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Spontaneity Paid Off

At the end of my last post I said that when I was done moving I was going to go to the beach. Well, I couldn't wait! My drive home from class went about like this:

Rachael: "Alison, What color is the ocean?"
Me: "Well Rachael, what kind of dumb question is that? Wait a second! Let's go to the beach today! Do you want to?"
R:"No."
A:"What? It is way too nice of a Feburary day to spend it in our tiny apartment. I am going!"
R:"Oh, ya, I will go too."

And it is all history from there. We packed a lunch, got gas and we were off. It was the most beautiful day I have ever seen in February at the Oregon coast. I could go on and on but I will spare you. Basically, if you weren't at the beach today, you missed OUT!!!!!

Now to make you jealous, I will post some pictures.
OH! I almost forgot, I flew a kite for the first time today!!!! I tired something new!




Basically, a freakin' awesome day enjoying God's creation with my best friend!

1 comment: