Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Fresh Beginings

Well it is only the second day of the term but I can say that I am a lot more confident about this term than I was last. I feel like I know what I am doing this time. I don't get lost on my way to class and I know what to expect. This is a great feeling!

My Christmas Break was relaxing and energizing. I caught up on all the many hours of sleep that I missed out on during Fall term and I got to spend so quality time with my family. Because my mom doesn't have any house right now and Briana and Timmy were in the process of moving, I got the privilege of hosting Christmas with my mom at my apartment. On Christmas Eve Briana, Timmy, my mom and two more lovely additions to our family (Luke & Paige) shared a delicious lunch and exchanged gifts. We all ended the night with the Candle Light Service at Branches Church. It was a night filled with friends, family and a lot of love.

My sister and her husband made the drive out to Rainier with me Christmas Eve night so we could wake up at my dad's house Christmas morning. I LOVE his house at Christmas time. It brings back sooo many good memories from childhood.

Later in my Christmas break I got to go snowboarding with Rachael's family. It was something totally new! I was horrible at first but started getting the hang of it at the end. I am in love with snowboarding! I want to go again soon. I think I had such a good time because I had a great teacher, very patient and helpful. 



 A few pictures from when Rachael, Katy, and myself celebrated Christmas at our apartment.




ZOO Lights with my mom a few days before Christmas. 

SNOWBOARDING! Can't say I am an expert but I sure did have fun!

I am blessed beyond belief and thank God for my family and friends. 2011 is going to be exciting and I know that God has BIG plans! How awesome is Life, How precious is Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment